Search for Shared Branches near your location.
Common Sense Checking
Good performance should be rewarded. That's why it makes sense that higher balances should be rewarded with higher rates.
Common Sense Checking pays tiered rates (which is a fancy way of saying high balances earn higher rates). Plus enjoy free and easy ways to manage your account without having to visit the credit union. Now that's common sense.
- Checking account that pays tiered rates
- $1.50 Monthly Service fee - waived with enrollment in eStatements
- No minimum balance to maintain
- Unlimited checking
- Free mobile banking
- Free online banking with bill pay
- Free eStatements
- Check images provided up to 90 days
- Free Visa® debit card
- Free access to shared branching
- First box of checks free (Members age 50+ receive free checks for life)
- Overdraft protection available
- $25 minimum deposit to open account