Search for Shared Branches near your location.
Kasasa Cash Back
Earn cash back on everyday purchases with a free Kasasa® checking account. There are no category restrictions on earning rewards, and we'll refund your ATM fees, nationwide.* Free checking. Cash rewards. That's Kasasa!
- 3% cash back on debit card purchases*
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $200 in purchases monthly
- Earn up to $6 cash back per month
- Refunds on ATM fees nationwide (up to $25 monthly)*
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free mobile banking
- Free online banking with bill pay
- Free eStatements
- Free Visa® debit card
- Unlimited check writing
Qualifying to Earn Your Rewards is Easy:
To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities and transactions in your Kasasa Cash Back account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive e-statement notice
- Be enrolled and log into online banking
- Have at least 1 bill pay transaction, 1 automatic payment (ACH), or 1 direct deposit post and settle
That's it! Even if you don't meet your monthly qualifications, there's still no monthly service fee and you can get back to earning your rewards during the next monthly qualification cycle.
*When monthly qualifications are met, you receive 3% cash back on debit card purchases that post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle up to a total cash back of $6 per monthly qualification cycle. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle account. ATM-processed transactions and transfers between accounts do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle, for example, June 30, 2017 – July 29,2017. Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $25 if qualifications are met within monthly qualification cycle