Search for Shared Branches near your location.
Get the free checking account that pays! Cash in on high rates with a free Kasasa® checking account. There's no monthly service fee and no minimum balance to earn rewards. Plus, we'll refund your ATM fees, nationwide.*
- Free checking that pays really high dividends
- 2.05% APY* on balances up to $15,000
- 2.05 % to 0.53 % APY on balances over $15,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.05 % APY* if qualifications aren't met
- ATM fee refunds nationwide (up to $25 monthly)*
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- Free mobile banking
- Free online banking with bill pay
- Free eStatements
- Free Visa® debit card
- Unlimited check writing
- $25 minimum deposit to open
Qualifying to Earn Your Rewards is Easy:
To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities and transactions in your Kasasa Cash account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive e-statement notice
- Be enrolled and log into online banking
- Have at least 1 bill pay transaction, 1 automatic payment (ACH), or 1 direct deposit post and settle
Don't worry if you don't qualify during one month. You won't pay a penalty and your account is still free. Plus, you can get right back to earning your rewards after the next monthly qualification cycle.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 6/18/14. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $25. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $25 and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $15,000 receive APY of 2.05%; and (3) balances over $15,000 earn 0.30% interest rate on portion of balance over $15,000, resulting in 2.05% - 0.53% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.05% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle an account. ATM-processed transactions and transfers between accounts do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle.; for example, June 30, 2014 – July 29, 2014.