Saving you money is what we’ve done all along — but we also love making you money just for doing everyday banking activities.
- High Interest
- Digital Banking
- No Monthly Maintenance Fees
- Free checking that pays high dividends
- See Rates for current dividends on this account
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Includes digital banking services:
- Free online banking with bill pay
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements
- Free Visa® debit card
- No minimum deposit to open
Here’s How You Qualify
Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash® account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 direct deposit, ACH payment, ACH credit, or bill pay transaction
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into online or mobile banking
That's it. Even if you don't meet your qualifications during the cycle, your Kasasa Cash account is still free. Plus, you'll still earn our base dividend rate. And you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next month!
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 04/01/2022. Rates may change after account is opened. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $25 and credited to account on the last business day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $50,000 receive APY of 0.50%; and (3) balances over $50,000 earn 0.15% interest rate on portion of balance over $50,000, resulting in 0.50% - 0.15% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.05% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle an account. ATM-processed transactions and transfers between accounts do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one (1) day prior to the first banking day1 of the current statement cycle through one (1) day prior to the last banking day1 of the current statement cycle. "Banking Day1" means any day on which an office of the credit union is open to the public for the purpose of carrying out substantially all of its banking functions or for processing.