When you can’t escape to the desert, you can still escape to your music (or games). We can help with $10 in digital refunds, monthly*.
- Digital Download Refunds
- Digital Banking
- No Monthly Maintenance Fees
- Free checking that pays you to shop online
- Earn $10 in refunds for iTunes®, Amazon®, or Google Play™ purchases every month*
- Get $25 in refunds for iTunes, Amazon, or Google Play purchases when you open your account*
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)*
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Includes digital banking services:
- Free online banking with bill pay
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements
- Free Visa® debit card
- No minimum deposit to open
Here’s How You Qualify
Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Tunes® account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
That's all there is to it. Even if you don't meet your qualifications during the cycle, your Kasasa Tunes account is still free. And you can get right back to earning your rewards the very next month!
*You will be refunded up to $25 for iTunes®, GooglePlay™, and/or Amazon.com® purchases that post to and settle account during the first 60 days after you open account. Refunds will be credited to account on the last business day of statement cycle in which refundable purchases were made. In addition, each qualification cycle, earn up to $10 in refunds of iTunes, GooglePlay, and/or Amazon.com purchases, or a combination thereof, if qualifications are met during previous monthly qualification cycle. Purchases must be made with debit card associated with your Kasasa Tunes account. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle the account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from date transaction was made to post to and settle account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle, for example, June 30, 20XX – July 29, 20XX. Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $25 if qualifications are met within monthly qualification cycle. iTunes is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. and Amazon.com is a registered trademark of Amazon Inc. Apple Inc. and Amazon Inc. are not participants in or sponsors of this program.