As of January 10, upgrades to our online and mobile banking are complete!
- Send money to family and friends (person-to-person transfers).
- Easily transfer money to and from external accounts.
- Add account notifications based upon balances, deposits, and more.
- Conveniently apply for a loan.
- View all loan payments due in a central area and make payments on them.
- Schedule recurring transfers between internal and/or external accounts. Recurring transfers can be edited or canceled at any time.
- More access to loan details such as remaining balance, original balance, interest rate, payments, payoff amount, and interest paid.
- View and filter transaction history by payments, deposits, transfers, dates, and more.
- Search transaction history according to type, recipient, and much more.
- Print or download transaction history easily from any account.
- Group your accounts together any way you choose: by loans, savings, kids' accounts, etc. It’s up to you.
- View your debit and ATM cards, as well as turn them on and off as needed from your online banking account or mobile app.
- Set up and schedule Bill Pay.
- View eStatements.
- Quickly locate nearby shared branches and surcharge-free shared ATMs.
- Send a secure message to our ZCU member service team.
- Brand new design and navigation make online and mobile banking easier to use.
You bet! We’re not done just yet. More online and mobile banking features still to come in 2022 include:
- Set up a new account, verify your ID and fund your new account.
- Remotely deposit checks with just your phone.
- Instantly request a debit card.
Stay tuned for more information on these features, coming in the first half of 2022.
We realize change is never easy, but we want it to be as easy as possible for our members to take advantage of all the great new benefits and features of our new online and mobile banking. Please visit our FAQs page to find answers to many of your questions. If you are still not able to get your questions answered, please contact our Call Center Monday – Friday from 7:00am to 7:00pm at 800-392-7629 or email us at [email protected].